Saturday, July 15, 2017

Perceptions verses reality

Recently, I had our Subaru serviced.  I had it in my mind "Perceptions" that the service was not done correctly.   That "perception" has haunted me and upset me the last few days.   I even sent a rather "Hot" email to the service manager.   I tried to tie a nap today and my "perceptions" kept me awake and agitated.   So, I decided to open the hood and do my own inspection.  I found out I was wrong.  My "perceptions" were incorrect.   I sent the service manager an email apologizing for the portion of my complaint that I was wrong about.

The LBD issue her is, my mind manufactures issues that do not exist!   It is normal and expected, since I have done my research on LBD.  But, it is still very upsetting and completely impossible for me to control!  Only when I am in a phase of being as near normal and cognizant of reality as I get, can I reason out when I am wrong.  The question is, will I fall back into my "perceptions" as the evening becomes night?

No comments:

Post a Comment