Sunday, July 30, 2017

I have decided NOT to fight anymore

I was trying to go to sleep last night, and as always, I was reviewing my day, my month, and my life.  It came to me, that is is time that I stop fighting.  No, not Fist Fights, but that constant emotional, violent, interaction with people, things, environment, and events that make up life.  For instance, a couple of weeks ago, I got extremely upset with the local Subaru Dealer's Service Department.   And, I have had a running issue with the maintenance department here at Azalea Trace.  It came to me last night;  I am flailing against Windmills! 

I cannot change anything or anyone.  So, why try.

And, since I have had some serious BP issues lately, the stress of fighting everything I used to think was wrong, unjust, or unfair, is not good for me.  For instance, today after Church, I went to the Nurses Station to get my BP monitored because I was dizzy along with all the other BP issues.   I cannot extend my life.  What I want to do is improve how I feel while I live!  Like I have said before, I am tired of feeling so bad!

So, I am going to try to let life proceed on it's own without my intervention.   I am just not going to fight anything, anymore.


2 comments:

  1. That sounds wise to me, silverfox. You have done more than your share of carrying burdens. Time to lay them down and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds wise to me, silverfox. You have done more than your share of carrying burdens. Time to lay them down and enjoy.

    ReplyDelete