Thursday, July 13, 2017

I cannot deal with life and people anymore!

Normal things in life now cause me to get angry.   Today, we went to get the oil changed at the local Subaru dealer.  It is where I both the car and in the past, they have had a good service department.  But, lately, the changes they have made in their service staff has made their service department just another welfare office!!  They have always washed cars as part of the service.  Today, the female service writer, who knows as much about cars as I know about orthopedic surgery,  told us our car was ready.  We paid, and when we went out, I noticed the car was not washed.  I asked the other female service writer if the stopped washing cars after service and she said no.  That pissed me off!   I walked back to our car and told my Wife I needed to leave right then!  Leaving was better than me blowing up!!  At least I could reason that out.

This is just an example of my inability to deal with simple issues in life.  I have lost my temper because of people talk loud outside of our apartment.  I get angry at bad drivers and yell at them, people telling on cell phones and not paying attention to business, and other simple issues.   Things that I believe are wrong make me angry and I react to that anger.

I know this is because of the progression of my LBD.  I also know it is also related to the withdrawal from Effexor.  The question is, what can I do about it?!  I have emailed with my Neurologist, yes that is the new way for a doctor to interact with patients, and she has not offered anything I consider valuable.  But, this frustrates and angers me also, since medical treatment in Pensacola Florida is as good as medical treatment in a mid- level US City in the 1940's!!

So, I am in a struggle that shows no sign of improving.  Maybe, keeping me out of contact with people and society is what we will come too.   We will see.  I am just reporting the progression of my condition.



1 comment:

  1. Brother retiree,

    I'm sorry that this is what we get to go through and our wives picking up the pieces. Do your best, keep in prayer, and the word. God has not forgotten us, there must be a special blessing some where.

    Love ya brother.

    ReplyDelete