Wednesday, July 19, 2017

I am extremely tired of feeling so bad!

My head is pressurized,  cannot regulate my body temperature, I have no idea what my BP is because I quit taking it weeks ago, but my hand and feet are freezing to the touch, My back hurts, I am having problem hearing because my ears are clogged, I ache all over, and I feel as bad as I have ever felt in my life.   Truly!  I did not feel this bad after my colon surgery!   I am also having increasing issues controlling bowel and urine.  I have had these issues in the past but they are increasing.  Emails with the neurologist have not been fruitful and my GP got her degree from a Cracker Jack Box!    Real medical care in Pensacola, or every south of Atlanta, west of Miami, and east of Houston, is nonexistent!  Not to mention, most doctors I deal with don't even believe or care that I am suffering.

Am I overstating things?  I don't think so.  After 6 years in this lost land, I have yet to find a doctor of any type that I would trust to lance a boil!  Honestly, I trust Navy Corpsmen more than I trust Doctors in the South!!

The unemotional truth is, I am getting worse.  The LBD is progressing and I am feeling the results of that progression.

Yesterday, our Grand Daughter in Law, who is an RN student came to visit.  I really love her and appreciate her attitude towards my disease.  She real cares about ma and asks probing questions to determine how I am doing.  It was great visit.

So, how this goes is anyone's guess.  I am going to contact the neurologist again and see if there is nothing we can do to help me feel better.   I do not feel confident this will succeed.

I just emerald my neurologist with all this info.  We will see what tomorrow brings.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a better day today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry you're feeling so bad. Thank you so much for writing this blog. My stepdad has LBD and this has been so helpful to understanding what both you and him are going through.

    ReplyDelete