Thursday, July 13, 2017

Evaluating loneliness

I have written before, may times, about being lonely.  I have no one to compare life's experiences with.   As a Navy Enlisted man, we call that telling "Sea Stories".  Now, as a primer to Sea Stories, I need to educate you that all Sea Stories begin with; "This ain't no shit"!   I talked with one of the few fellow retired enlisted men here, but he has nothing to talk about!  He never did anything, went anywhere, influenced anything or anyone, in his 20 year career.   What the Hell did he do?!  What a boring asshole!  I don't think he ever got drunk or hit anyone in fight!

My wife is tired of my sea stories, even though I have told her things I NEVER told her before!  Those things must have skilled my mind before now!  But, I have no one else to talk too.  This does not help with my mental issues related to my LBD and the terror of Effexor withdrawal.   Yes, I know I am flogging a dead horse!!  But, I am lonely, bored, and without mental stimulation.



No comments:

Post a Comment