Monday, June 12, 2017

You make me cry!!

We are approaching 350,000 views on this Blog!  It amazes me that you, the readers of my Blog, have found value in the things I have written about my journey with Lewy Body Dementia.   I knew from the beginning I was a "Lab Rat" and that my doctors were going to "Try" different things on me and do numerous tests to see what happened.  I have honestly, truthfully, and openly written about the effects of LBD on me and my family.   It has been an interesting and difficult journey.  But, it has been worthwhile because of those of you who read this Blog and reply to me about your journey or the journey of your loved one.

We are in this together and we can help each other through the trials and troubles of LBD.   I continue to write, even though it is difficult sometimes, because of you!!  Thanks!!

1 comment:

  1. May the Lord bless you, Mr. Silver Fox! As an LBD patient, I cannot begin to tell you how much your blog has helped me. Just to know that someone else is experiencing the same things, however awful or even funny sometimes, is so encouraging. I know you are a man of faith--I'm looking forward to meeting you "on the other side" and thanking you in person!

    ReplyDelete