Sunday, June 18, 2017

The frustration caused by LBD

I am sorry, but I do write plenty about the frustration I deal with in my LBD journey.  Things that should not bother me, DO!  Yes, there are drugs that can help with the.  I know because I am in the sixth week of sheer torture trying to get off of those types of drugs.

Why do I write about these issues?  Because person frustration, anger, animosity, and depression are all part of the LBD journey.  And maybe, just maybe, someone who is related to someone on a LBD journey will better understand their emotional baggage if they read what I am going through.  I have been blessed with an ability to express my emotions and I see that as a strong suit.

Just the same, I realize that has been a common thread for my writing lately.  But, I am where I am and it is what it it!  I just pray it helps others to understand the emotional journey LBD and all other Dementia's cause.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. Please don't ever be sorry for your postings. I believe that the LBD groups along with every neurologist should make your blog required reading for all who have been diagnosed and the caregivers.
    .

    ReplyDelete