Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Sorting old photographs

My withdrawal illness has brought about a burst of energy for my Wife to organize and sort decades of family photos.  Why, I am not sure since this has been on her list for a long time.  But, now, it seems to be the number one issue for her summer.  It may offer her an escape from my issues or it may be exactly what it is, an honest desire to get those photos identified and sorted.   Just the same, it keeps her busy and detached from my issues.  I believe that is good!

I have been doing some in-depth research about high blood pressure in LBD patients and autonomic dysfunction.  I cannot fine any connection between SSNRI withdrawal and high BP.   I have found some MAYO Clinic articles about Serotonin and autonomic dysfunction.  But, that was related to an increase in SSNRI drugs dosage not a decrease!!!   My next chase has been to see if SSNRI drugs help the autonomic portion of the brain control BP since my BP spiked after the Effexor drawdown.

But, the bottom line is, as I have stated before, I am a "lab rat".  Medical science has no earthly idea how any of the drugs prescribed for me have impacted me!!   Or, how the withdrawal will impact me in the future!

The truth is, my BP is somewhat better, but not back to normal and I am concerned it will never return to my 120/68 readings that I had before Effexor and the Effexor withdrawal.   Heck, I may not even live through this!  MAYO findings do connect autonomic dysfunction as it related to BP as an indicator of early death due to LBD.   We will see if my experiences track with MAYO's research.

No comments:

Post a Comment