Sunday, June 4, 2017

Effexor withdrawal Update

Today makes one week since I have been TOTALLY OFF Effexor.  I am improving and the withdrawal symptoms are decreasing.  I still have ringing in my ears but it is not as loud as it was.  I can actually hear my Wife speak.  I still am experiencing the "Electric Zapping" at night.  But again, it is not as intense as it was even a week ago. I am still grouchy, especially at night.  And the loud screaming, asinine commercials on Television drive me to distraction!  Why they believe screaming at me will cause me to spend money, is lost on me.    I also still have issues with my social filters.  If  am aggravated by something I hate, everyone in a 10 square mile radius will know it!!

Tomorrow I have an appointment with my Psychologist,  That will be interesting!!  I bet he learns something about Effexor withdrawal!

The MRI is scheduled for 21 June.  Nothing happens fast in East Lower Alabama!

While I know I am suffering from agitation, some depression, and anger,  I still know getting off Effexor is the right decision!!

No comments:

Post a Comment