Monday, March 27, 2017

An issue I can't remember

Earlier in my journey, I had an event where, I was sure then and I am still sure, that I was followed by a family member when I went out for a while to get a sandwich.  This morning, I was very bothered by something similar that I cannot remember.  Sounds strange, I know.  I was up before my wife and I was very agitated and upset over this, now unknown, issue.  Now I am very  upset by the issue and the fact I cannot remember what it is!!

I am also becoming more curt with people and I reply to people in a manner that is unfiltered and without respect to their feelings some times.  These issues are not constant but they are not announced either.  I do not know she they are going to occur!

This, coupled with an increase in very realistic hallucinations has caused me to realize things are getting worse.   I absolutely must stay in our apartment until February of 2018 to keep the monthly rate we have now.  

The LBD journey is getting more difficult and the decline is steeper.   I guess I will just have to get tougher.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that these things take place for you. Need to let you know that your courage of sharing with us is a big deal. Thank you for that. I pray that you have a restful sleep and a less stressful tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a question. I am having multiple hallucinations on most nights. It started about two weeks ago. I had single episodes but never like this. Anyone else experiencing this

    ReplyDelete
  4. John,

    The few that I've had were audible. Hearing the children calling me, (all are adults, having moved out years ago) stuff like that, and I'm awake hearing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. mine are visual. They started about a year before I was diagnosed. I would see a person or an animal. One an evening a couple of times a week. Now it is more frequent every night. As we all don't sleep well this makes it worst as they come so often just another issue to deal with

    ReplyDelete
  6. My hallucinations are mostly olfactory--strong chemical smells lke ammonia or other unpleasant smells, also a few visual ones. So far they haven't been too troubling. My biggest concern has been what my neurologist calls "catastrophic event", an understatement if there ever was one.

    ReplyDelete