Sunday, February 5, 2017

I don't know what's happening; But it's happening fast!!!

My wife is showing the effects of the stress that comes because of the impact of LBD on me.   She denies it, to me, but I know.  Little things become overwhelming issues for her.  She is having memory issues of her own.  Short term memory issues caused by the stress of watching me deteriorate.    Difficulty doing things she really likes, because her mind just cannot process the steps to complete the task.  Even driving is becoming frustrating and difficult for her.   She recognizes these issues but will not address them.  I have asked her to, but she refuses.

It seems to me, our lives are falling into an abyss of confusion and dispair.  I have known for a long time that LBD would run my life, eventually.  Well, we are there, and there is not good.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment