Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The MOVE, day five

OK, the two bedroom apartment is almost empty!  I have to take the pictures off the walls and the curtains down and mounted in our new bedroom.  That was supposed to be today, but, other things got in the way.   My wife got the kitchen completely organized today and that was a great undertaking, considering it is about ¼ the size of the other kitchen.

We are both worn out!  But, I have to have the apartment done and turned over by tomorrow.

Last night, I had a small medical issue.  I woke up about midnight, having to go to the bathroom.  I looked down at my skivvies and saw blood!   I called my wife who was still up and we discovered the right side of my scrotum was bleeding, rather strongly.  We used hydrogen peroxide to stop the bleeding and I went back to sleep.  It was no small amount of blood!   I saw the Nurse Practitioner today and she said the move caused it!!  I have been very sweaty, wearing levi's, and moving a lot, doing some heavy lifting.  Yes, I know I am not supposed to do that.  But, these things have to get done.  In any case, the sweat and chaffing caused a worn spot that bled later on.   No BIG deal!

This has been a tough move and I will be glad when we are done.  

No comments:

Post a Comment