Sunday, December 18, 2016

Answers to a question

Recently, John L. sent me a reply asking some interesting questions about my journey.  Since I believe we are our OWN  support group, I believe it is important to address these issues.

John asled me if I had headaches with my leg pain.  Yes!  And the headaches came on when the leg pain got worse!   That seems interesting, now that he asked that question, although, I never drew the correlation before.  The headaches also are more intense when the pain is more intense.

He then asked if I had tinnitus.  I have had tinnitus since my early Navy days.  However, as I looked at this issue, as it relates to my LBD and the recent, exponential pain increase, I believe the tinnitus also increases with the leg pain and headaches.  Again, I would never have drawn that conclusion without John's question.

Again, no one understands what we are going through.  And if we do not let each other know what we are going through, no one will ever know what to expect.  And I have always wanted to know what was going to happen next and if what I was experiences was "normal" for the LBD journey.

Keep those cares and letters coming!  Merry Christmas!!

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas Silverfox and to all who read this blog along with your family and caregivers 🎄

    ReplyDelete