Tuesday, September 6, 2016

!! FLASH !! The spray to kill Zika mosquitos is NEUROTOXIC!!

It is 1:38 in the morning and I cannot sleep.  So, I am up surfing the WEB and I found an article on the spraying to kill the Zika mosquitos.  And low and behold, after a few research attempts, I discover that the chemical they are spraying is NALED.

NALED is a organophosphate chemical that is very toxic and can cause death.  But, it is also Neurotoxic and has the same side effects as Trichressylphosphate.  TCP is the chemical that caused my Lewy Body Dementia!  And the OSHA Fact Sheets say NALED causes memory loss, confusion, depression and loss of coordination, among other neurological issues.  Oh, and it kills bees, birds, and other wildlife.  Oh, and it can be fatal if inhaled, swallowed, or absorbed in the skin.  And, clothing heavily exposed to NALED must be destroyed.  And, clothing exposed to NALED must be washed separately.

NALED is a Organophosphate and the word "Phosphate" is the key.  Just like the chemical in Mil-F-17111, the hydraulic fluid me, and thousands of Gunner's Mates breathed in, absorbed through our skin, and swallowed, for decades.

If I were you, I would do some research on this one.  Do not take my word for it!!  But, the information is out there, at least for the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment