Sunday, July 31, 2016

Vision Issues

The other day, I was walking down the hallway in our building and the floor appeared to be slanted to the right.  The walls on the right side were longer than the walls on the left side of the hall.  It did not impact my walking, just how I saw the hallway.

I wrote before, I think, about my issues with my left eye moving an entire column of items to the right of the screen of my computer and then back to the left.  I have had that occur again, only with my right eye.

Also, during our trip, when we were on the road, if I looked down and then looked up, if a car was in front of us, it would appear collision close!!  I actually screamed a couple of times.

This issue is increasing and starting to cause me concern.   I am sure it is related to the LBD and I am equally sure there is nothing that can be done.

1 comment:

  1. Hey buddies, such a marvelous blog you have made I’m surprised to read such informative stuf

    senior placement stuart fl

    ReplyDelete