Monday, July 4, 2016

Lost, in my own home

I just woke up from a nap, and I had one of my upsetting dreams.  I was lost in a large, never ending, always changing, apartment complex.  There were no particular threats, but I was carrying a large, heavy box of ammo.   Every door I went through took me t a different climate and landscape.  It was upsetting and unnerving.  I woke up abruptly because my female miniature poodle, now 15 years old, wanted out and wanted company.

Now, with my wife up, I still feel lost and unconnected from my own apartment.  Everything is where it is supposed to be, but it is unfamiliar also.

What does this all mean?   Got me.  My wife is busy planning a trip we are taking in 12 days, so that may be part of it.  Whatever it is, I am upset and unsettled.

No comments:

Post a Comment