Thursday, June 30, 2016

The angst of my LBD journey is increasing

If you are a regular reader of my blog, it is apparent that I am having more and more issues with LBD.  I am more angry, more distracted by noises and things around me, and more reclusive.  The new vision issues just make things worse.  My memory is even worse.  Yesterday, I saw the lady that fill sour drug prescriptions on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.  I asked her what she was doing here today?  She informed me it was her normal day, Wednesday, to be here!  I truly did not know it was Wednesday.  I am not connected to daily life at all.

Others may not see my condition worsening, but I do.

4 comments:

  1. Silverfox, I believe everything you are saying. My mother and I cared for my dad for years. We did not have that diagnosis those years ago but I know from reading, from reading your blog, and from talking with the man who used to be his doctor that that is what it was. I wish I had read you back then and knew back then what I have learned from you.

    It must be hell for you. If I knew you I would tell you I believe you and ask you more. I would tell you I am so sorry this is happening to you. I can only wish for you that this horrible forced march you are on...well, what can I wish for you? I wish comfort and peace. I do wish you comfort and peace. I am sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my hero. Still praying, broken hearted over your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I truly believe this is the hardest thing about LBD. Our loved ones know they have issues.
    I pray for your peace of mind, I also pray for you to feel safe and protected. It has to be very difficult for you to share these feelings and observations but in doing so you are educating so many people. I'm sorry that you have to be the teacher by experience.
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete