Saturday, June 18, 2016

My thought process

I no longer write long missives because my thought process no longer works that way.  Instead, I think, talk, and write in short, stucco, thoughts.  Compact, almost disconnected, and somewhat without emotion.  Much of the time, my mind dwells in the past and I am mentally transformed to that time in my life.   When something causes me to write about it, be that the Navy Blog or this Blog, I quickly write on the topic because if I delay, I will loose the though!  Eve thinking about how to write my thoughts causes me to loose my initial thought process.

For instance, I was writing a reply to a Navy buddy about a Retired Master Chief I knew.  In typing his full first and middle name, I forgot his last name!!  Sometimes this disease is maddening.

No comments:

Post a Comment