Wednesday, June 8, 2016

My head vibrates when I relax!

I was a Navy Gunner's Mate.  I worked on Gun Mounts, Turrets, Missile Launchers, Rocket Launchers, and the ammunition each of them fired.  I know how the power drives work, intimately, that move those giant mechanisms to precise firing positions and track supersonic aircraft!  So, when my head started vibrating as I relax in bed, my mind went to the workings of the Receiver Regulator  used on the MK 42 Gun Mounts.  I started thinking about Offset Voltage used to keep synchos from zeroing up 180 degrees out.  Then my mind went to the Dither Transformer that keeps the Servo Valve from freezing up.  That took me back to the old MK 42 Receiver Regulators that used mechanical dither.

And I wondered, is LBD impacting these systems in my head?!  Does my head or my body even have a Dither Transformer?  How about Offset Voltage?  YesI know the sounds foolish and maybe like I need to move to a facility where I can get a higher level go care.  Like padded walls!  But, why does my head rock back and forth when I relax?  I looks to me like a 36 speed synchro that can synch up!  Or an Elevation Power Drive that has the Dither Transformer turned up too high!!

I think those little Lewy Body fellows are messing with my power drive!!

No comments:

Post a Comment