Saturday, June 18, 2016

A new issue that frightens me

Last evening my Wife and I were discussing the progression of my disease.  She and I agree on the recent developments and progressions.  Then,  a frightening thought came into my mind.  What if m Wife saw something getting worse and I did not recognize that change?

Trust me, that is a very disconcerting thought.  Why?  Because it means I am no longer connected to reality!   But, my wonderful Wife had eh perfect response.  She said:  When that happens, you will not be upset or frightened because you will not know it is happening.

Now that is a Wife that fully understands my disease and is in tune with how I am doing and how I will do.  I am a blessed man.

1 comment:

  1. Indeed you are! The Lord through your wife is watching over you. "his eye is on the sparrow."

    ReplyDelete