Friday, May 20, 2016

Stuff!!

When I was younger, when someone upset me, I "Flame Sprayed" them!  I was really, really, good at chewing folks out, regardless of pay grade or if an "O" or "E" was before the individuals pay grade.  But now, I do everything possible to control my temper, remain calm, and NOT be aggressive in any manner, once so ever!!

That causes internal conflict for me.  Some folks, truly need to be dressed down!  And if that does not work, they need their tails kicked!  But, with Lewy Body Dementia, if I treasure my freedom, such as it is, I have to keep my cool.

Today's frustration was very difficult for me.  Now is is night time and you know how difficult it is for me.   I am replaying the earlier events over and over and getting more and more frustrated and more and more angry.    But, what is most frustrating is, there is nothing I can do to change things.

This blog, is my life line!  My way to blow off steam.  Years ago, I would have blown up, got drunk, and forgot about it!   Oh well...

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry you had that awful experience with the snobby woman. I don't know if it helps, but I have noticed that people with that "superior" attitude are usually compensating for some deep-seated insecurity. You are a true success story--stellar military career, strong family, and a deep faith. Remember, for every encounter you have with classless people like this one, you have thousands who are reading your blog and more who are cheering you on!..."Surrounded by a cloud of witnesses...."

    ReplyDelete