Monday, April 25, 2016

Time to quit!

I realize my mind is not as sharp as it once was.  I also notice that when I tell people things that I am concerned about, they dismiss my views, out of hand.  Well, maybe they are right.  How I view things is impacted by my LBD.   I will freely admit that.   So, I now think it is time for me to sit down and shut up.   Because, based on peoples lack of response to my concerns, I must be totally off base.  A person who thinks that he is right and everyone else is wrong is delusional.  And, since that is how I feel, I must be getting delusional.

So, from now on, I will keep my opinions, concerns, views, and ideas to myself.  That is no issues for me, since I forget my opinions, concerns, views, and ideas, very quickly.


2 comments:

  1. Your thoughts and opinions DO matter. They are relevant, entertaining, and tremendously encouraging! You are the only other person I "know" who had LBD. Please don't stop writing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously. You are entitled to your opinion, whatever that may be. My thoughts are different than your thoughts. We each have our own thoughts. Please keep sharing your thoughts. They are better than many, LBD, or not!!!

    ReplyDelete