Friday, April 29, 2016

200,000 Views!! Thank you.

Today, this blog went over 200,000 views!  I appreciate all of your views and even more so,all of your comments of support, encouragement, and help.  When my Wife and Dr. Mary Alliston Bowles, practicing in Norfolk, Virginia, recommended I start this blog as a manner of therapy for me, I never thought I would meet so many wonderful people and receive so much love and care.

While I write this blog to help me, I also write it as a way t chronicle my experiences with LBD and to also help others dal with Lewy Body Dementia.   The truth is, LBD has few first hand reports of the journey and even fewer support groups for those of us suffering with Lewy Body Dementia!!  If I have one complaint, it is that those of us with LBD have no one to discuss our disease with!!

However, I have all of you, and I appreciate that fact very much!!

1 comment:

  1. Dear friend,
    And just when you were feeling gloomy you sense HOPE and BRIGHTNESS! And you feel the love and care.
    You are appreciated Mr. Silverfox!

    ReplyDelete