Monday, March 7, 2016

Who am I?!

We walked over to the main lobby tonight, to drop off our monthly fee and some books at the Library.  Walking back, I told my wife, I no longer know who I am.  It is true, I feel as though the person inside of me is not me.   The emotions I have are strange to me.   I look at things that I know should be familiar, but they seem different.

I really cannot explain this feeling.  I can only describe it.  The one thing I do know is that LBD is the cause and my journey with LBD is progressing, faster than before.

I wish I had someone to discuss this with.  But, there is no one that has a point of reference.  Only outsiders.  This is where the loneliness of LBD comes from.  Another truth I finally understand.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for helping me understand a little better, your thoughts and feelings. I'm praying for it to help me ask my dad he right questions and listen well! This blog is a blessing.

    ReplyDelete