Wednesday, March 9, 2016

More leg pain

The leg pain I have described before is now from just below my waist to my toes on both legs.  It ebbs and flows all day and increases in intensity in the evening.  By the time I go to bed, I am experiencing involuntary movement of my legs.

Again, this pain is due to LBD and the fact that as I describe it; "The push and pull muscles are fighting each other."  And boy are they!

I have an extreme dislike for any pain medicine, over the counter or prescription.  I talk more than enough pills now.  But, if this pain gets any worse, I will be forced to take something, just to get to sleep at night.

It is interesting that the pain subsides considerably when I am walking.  I guess the "Push and Pull" muscles are doing what the are designed to do, and therefore the pain is not there.  Makes sense.



No comments:

Post a Comment