Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Another funny thought!

Our son is on the road for work and called me to tell me about his rental car, as is our custom.  He has a Toyota Sequoia!  He likes it and I have always liked the Sequoia,  It is a tank!!  So, I got on line and built one.  Equipped the way I would want one, it would cost $65K.  Heck, I thought, I could buy a Toyota Land Cruiser for that and they last FOREVER!

Then I thought, The Land Cruiser lasts for a minimum of 20 years!!  I will NEVER get to the half life before I die!!  It wold be a waste of money!!

Having a terminal disease helps one spend their money very wisely!  No more skivvies to purchase and now, no new cars.  Heck, I am getting rich!!  Our money will last forever!

I always look on the bright side!

No comments:

Post a Comment