Saturday, December 19, 2015

A quilt of love!

My Daughter in Law, her Sisters, Janie and Suzette, and their Quilt Guild here in Pensacola honored me with a Veteran's Quilt today!  The quilt is simply beautiful, perfect, and I am sure it will keep me warm.  But, their unselfish, loving actions, the thoughtful presentation, and their warm smiles and hugs, will remain with me, strengthen me, and cheer me, all the days of my life and I wish to be buried with that quilt when the time comes.  Simply said, what they did for me means that much to me.  No words can ever express my gratitude, love, and admiration of these ladies, especially Juliette, Suzette, and Janie.

Today was a very special day!

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful act of love! Brought tears to my eyes. There are so many kind and caring people in this world.

    ReplyDelete