Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Others with Lewy Body Dementia

My Wife is involved with Bible Study Fellowship and has met a lady whose Husband also has LBD!  This is monumental to me and as reported, to them also.  To actually, personally, know someone with LBD, that we can compare our journey with, will help all of us on this journey.

From what I have learned sofa, he is a little farther down the road than I am and has many of the same issues I have.  Just think, now, I have evidence that these symptoms are actually related to my LBD!!

Compare this to taking a car to a mechanic, trying to replicate the noise, symptom, vibration, with NO mechanical knowledge on your part and the mechanic is deaf and blind!!  That has been our journey up to now!!

So, it is my hope we can get together, learn from each other, and help each other on this journey!  I am truly enthusiastic about this developement.

No comments:

Post a Comment