Tuesday, August 11, 2015

MY BP is slamming into the limit stops!

I had my BP taken today, as planned.  It was 110/60.  A week or so ago it was 138/98.   As I thought, the evidence is point towards those pesky Lewy Bodies messing with the autonomic functions of my body.

As I wrote yesterday, I have issues maintaining my body temperature. Last night we went to a local Class "AA" Baseball Game.  It was a great time, and it was warm and I perspired profusely all night.  I was wiping sweat off my brow and head all evening.  My hair, what little I have, was soaking wet all night.  I believe this is another issue related to the disruption of my autonomic functions.

It is interesting that the secondary issues of LBD are kicking in so violently now.   I used to work with another Gunners Mate wen I was the GMG Detailer.  He used to say; "I don't know what's happening, but it is happening fast!"

I believe that clearly applies to me now.   More later.

No comments:

Post a Comment