Sunday, July 12, 2015

Nights are NOT my friend!

You can see from last night's post that I was NOT having a good night.  And you must realize I have met some very nice, courteous, intelligent, people, in the Pensacola area.  I am blessed to live in Azalea Trace and I have made some new friends here.  So, it is not as bleak as I felt it was last night.

Just the same, almost every night, I am overcome by this "Sun Downing" gloom that almost debilitates me.  I have not been able to find a way to positively deal with this problem.  Yes, I pray about these issues.  God has been very gracious to me in my journey with LBD.  I guess I need to be even more dependent on His Grace as this progresses.  However, it is difficult when you are overwhelmed with negative feelings and depression.

Also, I would bet I am not the only Dementia patient with these issues and struggles.  That does not justify my issues but it does explain them.

So, the struggle continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment