Tuesday, July 28, 2015

It is Orthostatic Hypotension and other issues!

We saw our GP yesterday and she agreed that it was Orthostatic Hypotension.  She cut my dosage of Cardura in half.  I have taken that for Prostate issues for a very long time.  That will cause my BP to go up, and that may be an issue when my BP goes up.  This may be an ongoing issue.

She also wants me to cut my salt intake and cut down on deserts!  Oh, and she wants me to drink more water and less coffee.  Since the only water I drink is when I take pills, that will be a challenge.  I do not like the taste of water.  Beer, Coffee, ice tea, are all OK, but water is just bland.  But, I will try.

Another issue, my short term memory is getting even worse, if that was possible.  I went to pick up dinner at the Take Out of our community today, I forgot my wife gave me a list of what she wanted! Then, when I brought the meals back, I put my salad dressing on her salad.  Everything seemed to blend together for me.  I also forgot my morning pills today!  I truly am having difficulties in conducting daily activities.  More progression.

More later;


No comments:

Post a Comment