Saturday, July 11, 2015

I just do not know what to do!

Anywhere you live, their will be frustrations.  No place will be 100% to any person's likings.  Living where we do, is a wonderful situation, for the most part.   I am getting involved with volunteer activities in our community and in turn getting to know many of the residents.  I play billiards two night a week, fill in for the Staff Chaplin when he needs a replacement, and I am having fun.

There are a couple of issues I wish I could solve.  But I can't!  I hear about these issues almost daily!  Why, I don't know.  But I do.

This frustration makes me feel unsatisfied and frustrated.   They also make me question my decision to live here.  I sometimes think I would have been better waiting for a spot at he Armed Forces Retirement Home in Gulfport, Mississippi.  And, I am still on that waiting list.

This frustration and constant bereavement over issues I cannot control make my life even more difficult.  And believe me, anger is not my friend!!  I try very, very hard NOT to loose my temper.  It would not lead to a good outcome.

I have told you before I really do not enjoy living in East Lower Alabama.  The people her are ignorant, rude, and very self centered, for the most part.  I truly can tell you I have not met a nice, open, friendly, native of this lost world of morons since we moved her, almost four years ago!   It might be me and the effects of LBD, but I don't think so.

So, being mental beaten for things I cannot change and living in a town with unfriendly, stupid, people, tales it's toll on my mental health.  Maybe I need more pills.  Or, Maybe, I should go back to drinking beer.  Lots of beer.

No comments:

Post a Comment