Monday, June 8, 2015

It's the simple things that are the most frustrating!

I have told you before that I had near total recall before LBD.  Now, I cannot remember simple things that everyone, including me, took for granted.

For instance, something to search on the Internet will come into my mind, and before I can type it into the computer, it is gone.   There are other examples of this frustrating issue caused by LBD.  For instance, writing this post.  I had a number of examples in my mind to relate to you, but the telephone rang, I answered it, and now, I am at a loss as to what I wanted to write!

This may seem inconsequential to you, but it is maddening to me.  What I could do and how I lived is now gone!  I am a prisoner of a deep, dark, abyss, void of recent thoughts.  Instead, I think of the past and those who I knew.  I have little connection to the present.

Again, another issue caused by LBD.  More later.

1 comment:

  1. That is absolutely shattering! I use little bits of paper to jot down any creative thoughts instantly. Hope all is going well for you.

    ReplyDelete