Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Colonoscopy; Part Two

Well, in Navy Gunner's Mate vernacular;  "Bore Clear, No apparent casualties!"

All went well, even the dreaded clean out!  They have a new clean out drug that is much more gentle and does not taste nearly as bad.  Now, it does not taste good and it will not marketed as the new soda!  But it is not totally repulsive!

So, I have a clean bill of colon health for another five years!   Since I had a big issue with colon cancer, I guess these checks are warranted.  And, I will continue to participate as long as I know I am participating.

If you have not had a colonoscopy and you are 45 or older, I recommend you do so.   It is a life saving procedure and it is not difficult, uncomfortable, or even expensive since most insurances cover it, and even recommend it!

So, there you have it.  Now, on to the next issue in life!  What ever that is.

1 comment: