Saturday, May 23, 2015

Sad, Lonely, Depressed, and Empty

We have been busy the last few days.  A young man we both love and respect graduated from High School in Biloxi, Mississippi and we drove there and back Thursday night, just to support and honor him at his Graduation.   He is our adopted Grandson and he grew up under some less than perfect circumstances.  He overcame them and has become a responsible, young man.

Then today, we had our middle Grandson's High School Graduation.  While we did not have to drive three hundred miles for this graduation, it was still stressful and demanding for me.

Tonight, like most nights, I am experiencing emptiness, loneliness, depression, and a deep need to locate, talk with, and be with Navy shipmates.  These feelings go deep and most ofter leave me in a state of exhaustion and anger.

I am loosing this battle.  I am fighting it alone.  And I am exhausted.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Silverfox, thank you for sharing your journey through life with Lewy Body Dementia, I really hope your bloh helps you cope with the disease. I'm doing a presentation to my classmates on Lewy Body Dementia, and your blog gave me real insight as to how the disease effects a person and their every day life. It was very educational. Thank you for sharing it with me! Best of luck through your journey.

    ReplyDelete