Saturday, February 28, 2015

A feeling of emptiness

There are days, like today, that I feel totally depleted mentally and physically.  Mentally, I have difficulty paying attention, my hands cannot stop moving, I see things as if I was looking through a tube or a tunnel, and motion around me causes me to jump.

Physically, my legs hurt, I feel weak, and I get tired walking any distance.  My stomach is painfully full from dinner, even though I did not eat anymore than I do at any dinner.

All in all, I feel like a wreck!  Why, I really do not know.  What I do know is I hope I feel better tomorrow.  I will go to sleep early tonight.

I often wonder if this is a temporary issue or another step in the progression.  Feeling weak, overwhelmed, and mentally fuzzy and confused, is very upsetting.  So, we will continue to monitor.

More later,

Another thought after I closed;  All day, I have had difficulty breathing.  Not great difficulty, but a resistance when I inhale.  It seems I cannot get enough air in.  All in all, I feel puny!

No comments:

Post a Comment