Saturday, November 8, 2014

Feeling dizzy

I slept in this morning and woke up to a call from one of my Navy Buddies.   After an 80 minute telephone call, I got up and made plans to apply a new paint sealant to our 2015 Subaru Outback.  After brunch, I tackled the car.  The sealant and tire dressing went flawlessly!  After two hours, the job was complete and the care looks great.

However, all the physical activity, the up and down action required to wax a car, apply dressing to the tires, and buffing left me suffering from dizziness and a feeling of looking at things from a distance!

These feelings have continued into the evening.  I assume that it is caused by the LBD impact on my autonomic functions.  That is my guess!   If it gets worse, I may seek medical advice.   But, I think it is just the new normal.

I have written about this issue before and it is just getting worse.  I suppose I should watch what I do.  But, I enjoy waxing the car and keeping it looking nice.  It is one of the few things I still enjoy doing.  So, I will keep on taking care of the car until I fall down doing it!

Still, dizziness and seeing thing as if they are far away is an issue I need to deal with.  So, I thought I would report it to you.  Remember, LBD is a journey that changes everyday.   This was today's report of my journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment