Tuesday, November 4, 2014

100,000 Views!

Thank You!!  When we started this blog, with the encouragement from my neurologist and my wife's technical ability, we never thought so many of you would enjoy and benefit from my open discussion of Lewy Body Dementia.  No accolade or award is as sweet as the honest  comments from your peer group.  I deeply appreciate your comments, prayers, and readership.

I have said this before, you are my support group, my treatment team, my LBD family and I appreciate each one of you.  As I have said before, I will continue to write as long as I can.  And, I am sure you recognize that my journey is speeding up and gaining intensity.  No big deal!  I am still here.  Maybe a little more grouchy, fuzzy, unstable, or disoriented, but still here.  And, as long as spell check works, you will be able to figure out what I am typing for a while!

Again, I thank each one of you for being there for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment