Friday, August 29, 2014

Highs and Lows of LBD

I wrote a couple of days ago about how happy I was with our new car. And I still am.  But, that emotional high has been replaced by the issues of LBD.  For instance, yesterday, we were in a store and I was pushing the basket.  I could not see anything.  No, I was not blind, but my distance judgement and perception were so impaired that I was running into everything and tripping over things as I walked.   Then today, we went to the Commissary and I had the same issues.  I actually ran into a pole in the aisle.

LBD has a habit of tang away the things you took for granted before!  Like seeing things in their proper perspective!  These setbacks cause emotional distress for me, and others with LBD I am sure.  I get frustrated and depressed over these issues.

Tomorrow, I will try to recapture the Spark of the new car.  Tonight, I am just going to rest.  More later.

4 comments:

  1. I feel for you because I know just how you felt today. Lets hope that tomorrow is a muck better day all round
    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope today is a better day:) I enjoy reading your blogs it gives me a different perspective on LBD, I am Robert Wright's wife :) His site is on word
    press it is called finding twenty if you ever want to look it up. He reads your blog and it is therapy for him sharing with some one going through the same thing:) Debbie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment gave me another resource for our PWD paper posted at https://paper.li/f-1408973778 . Thank you.

      Delete
  3. This article is included in second issue of PWD paper https://paper.li/f-1408973778

    ReplyDelete