Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Do I have clothes on?!

OK, here is a new and disturbing issue.  Yesterday, I was out at a Church meeting and I wore long pants and a nice shirt.  I even has socks and shoes on!  Believe me, here in Florida, that is "Formal" wear!   When I came home, I got undressed and sat on the couch drinking a cup of coffee and watching television.  My son called and said he was coming over to set up our new printer.  I took the call and then I got up from the couch and told my wife; "I'd better get my pants on if we are going to have company."  The problem was, I had my shorts and a t-shirt on!

I actually felt as if I was sitting in my undershorts and I was convinced of it even as my wife told me I had my shorts on.  Sanding up, I had to look and feel my shorts before I was convinced.  This is the first time I have had this issue and it unnerved me to say the least!   Now, after I saw I was wearing shorts, I was OK and I felt fully dressed.  But, just the same, I was upset that this issue had surfaced.

So, next visit with the neurologist, I will have a new issue to discuss.  I hope he does not reply; "I was expecting that."

No comments:

Post a Comment