Saturday, April 28, 2012

New issues

A few new issues have surfaced that I wish to bounce off of you, the readers and care takers.  One is an issue I have written about before, my blood pressure.  It has been running consistently high.  My GP had me purchase a good, automatic, blood pressure machine to take readings daily.  Either that machine is reading high or I am about to pop a gasket!   Sometimes I feel like my head is pressurized and other times I feel normal.

Another issue that may be associated with blood pressure is that I have very low energy levels and I get exhausted doing the easiest tasks.  Tonight I moved the sprinkler hose and actually got winded.  On the other hand, I can walk with my wife for 30-45 minutes with no ill effects.  So, I don't know what is going on.  The GP seems to think I am OK for now.  At least he did not seemed too concerned when I saw hi last week.  SO, I guess we will just wait and watch.

But, if anyone has similar issues, please let me know.  You are my support group!  Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment