Sunday, January 22, 2012

You are my support group!

I love the comments, support, and love, that I receive from my blog support group.  I read every comment you send several times, and get reassurance, information, and emotional help, from each comment you write.  Like many of us, I don't take enough time to thank you for your efforts and care.  But I do appreciate your efforts to keep me informed and encouraged.  Unlike other blogs, this one is pretty intimate.  I have brought to you some sensitive issues in order to document my journey.  Each time I have bared my heart, you, my readers who mostly don't know me personally,  have offered your experiences, your encouragement, and your caring love.  So, I want to take this moment to thank you for your concerns and friendship.  You make my journey easier on me and my family.  Please keep your comments, experiences, and concerns coming.  And I will keep writing as long as I can.  Again, thank you!  

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just wanted to let you know that I intended to comment before; but could never figure out how to register to do so! Hopefully I will finally figure it out this time. I read your blog every day, and pray for you and your family. Thank you for sharing your journey. Janice in San Diego

    ReplyDelete