Friday, December 9, 2011

Funny things

Yesterday's doctor's appointment brings a funny story to mind.  A while ago, I had an appointment with my previous neurologist's Psychologist.  She and I had a good discussion about how I was dealing with my disease and at the end she asked me; "Are your suicidal?"  I answered hew with a simple, "no".  Then she asked me; "Are you homicidal?"  My answer was a little longer,  I told he; "No, I like sex with women!"  It took her a minute to digest my comment, and then she burst into laughter.  

I had an Executive Officer on a ship that I was stationed on that always said; "If you aren't having fun, your doing something wrong.  Life is supposed to be fun!"  I agree with him and I try to find humor in anything I can.  That moment was funny, at least to me.

2 comments:

  1. You know, I have always had an upbeat view most of my life... even in the face of adversity I try to find the positive... It's awesome to know that has passed down from Father to Son!!!!!

    ReplyDelete